Ipad mini 2 screen repair - Have I done wrong?!

lundi 30 novembre 2015

Hi all,

Firstly, sorry for joining up solely to ask this question but I need some advice before ordering parts.

My 15 month old niece broke my sister's iPad mini 2 LCD. Typical. The digitizer was completely intact with just the LCD being broken, so I set to taking it apart. First time trying to repair an Apple product.

The digitizer came off with the usual battle of glue and stickyness, but this also fell off with it. There is a magnet, and something else (no idea what to even call it) - I'm concerned this may be part of the outer flex for the digitizer.

The digitizer is otherwise still intact. Do I need to order a replacement for this? Did I break it or can whatever this is be binned? What are the magnets for and where do they live?

Any help would be appreciated.

** Doesn't seem like I can post an image without 10 posts. Remove the * and spaces to see the image! Sorry. **

h*t*t*p:// goo . gl /jNiq9U

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Ipad mini 2 screen repair - Have I done wrong?!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor