Samsung I9506 battery drain when completely off

dimanche 29 novembre 2015

Hi,

I have this problem that phone consumes almost 10% per hour in idle, with all wireless connections disabled.
What I could find out was, that when battery is removed it does not drain, but when with phone off, or if I remove battery for any amount of time and reinsert it. Then it starts to drain battery even without turning it on.
Power on button is ok, firmware reflashed and reseted many times.
What I could find out with simple test (ir thermometer) is that as soon as battery is connected wifi/bluettoth/radio module warms up. Same part that i9505 has marked as U201 in diagrams.

What could be powering that module on, is it power ic or U201 module itself?
Thanks for any help!

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Samsung I9506 battery drain when completely off

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor