Fastboot Problem with XTC2Clip

lundi 9 novembre 2015

Hello, sorry for my english, its not my language.

I have XTC2Clip, but, i cant operate in direct mode. Always have Fastboot error, Fastboot doesnt reply, terminate ... Or simply not detect the phone.
Now.. my fastboot its ok, because i have installed fastboot and adb and i use daily this functions manually in Terminal Windows. Example, i use fastboot for bootloader unlock in HTC ... if i open my cmd then i use fastboot normally, but the XTC2Clip box cant ...

Any help?

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Fastboot Problem with XTC2Clip

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor