is it costly wise to refurbish your iphone screens in the USA

mercredi 16 décembre 2015

ok, today the prices of the iphone screens risen again, the 6+ screen is $107, and i am starting to debate myself if I should start to refurbish my own screens, I used to do it with the Samsung screens 2 yrs ago and the quality was like 90% , prices went down and business was good so I preferred to buy them refurbished already.
I am wondering if someone in the USA or other country where is labor is expensive is profitable or at least cost effective. I see some options to buy the kit for $5000-$8000
I have been sending my broken screens to be refurbished to someone in NJ but it takes 2 weeks to get about 20 pcs back, and I have spend money to buy more screens.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



is it costly wise to refurbish your iphone screens in the USA

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor